Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Star Count

I completed 2 stars this week and basted a few more diamonds.   New star count is 18 out of 90.  inching along.  I took the photo of my progress on Monday morning but then didn't get around to blogging about it until now (aka Tuesday morn).  No real good reason other than 4th of July weekend was fun but hectic and I am worn out.
I only bought 1/8 yard of this sunflower fabric but now I'm thinking it would be a good choice for the quilt backing. 
hindsight is 20/20 vision.
 
It just started raining here with some pretty impressive force.  I hear a lot of thunder too.  I think that's a good sign I should end this post before the computer gets hit by lightning.  going to (sort of) link up with Jessica @LifeUnderQuilts BlogSpot and her Monday Morning Star Count.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good!! I'm not usually a fan of yellow, but I really like the yellow plaid star. :)

    ReplyDelete